Sunday, October 5, 2014

Virgin For The Night, Book II

From the Publisher: The steaming novella ‘Virgin for the Night’ is number two in the ‘For the Night’ series of eight standalone short reads, which fall into Amazon’s new quick hot erotic reads category. The series contains adult themes ~ Suitable only for the over 18’s.

My next client is aspiring actress Summer Beresford, whose brief for the evening is that she wants to be treated as if she’s a virgin, to be seduced and wooed. I’d already felt conflicted when I’d received her booking form detailing her scenario, as a rule I didn’t do tender gentle love making, women booked me because of my reputation for f*****g, hard. To compound my dilemma, I couldn’t stop looking at her damn photograph and had even used an image of her in my mind to get hard and come with another client. Not only was that highly unprofessional of me, it was potentially hazardous to my reputation in case I groaned the wrong woman’s name. I was already treading that very fine line between professional and personal. Before I’d even met the damn woman she had me breaking one of my cardinal rules, Never get emotionally attached to one of your clients. The more I looked at her photo though, the more I wanted her.

My Review: The second book in the For The Night series continues with Logan fulfilling a clients wish. Only this time, it's an actress asking Logan to show her how to make love for the first time due to her being cast in a very sexual film. He's a bit puzzled by this, but figures it's a role he's been asked to play, seeing how the women he's "serviced" in the past are all very experienced.

However, once he meets Summer, he realizes that she's an actual virgin and she has heard of his services and wants him to take her virginity before filming begins. That way, she'll at least look like she knows what she's doing.

He's amazed that she's a virgin given that she is so beautiful and sweet. He can't wrap his head around the fact that she hasn't been with a man yet. But he's more than happy to oblige, since he hasn't been able to take his eyes off of her picture for the past week, or stop thinking about her even when he's been with other clients. That in itself worries him, since one of his stipulations for himself is to not get emotionally involved with a client.

The night he is about to experience with Summer will not only open her eyes, but also his. The only question is, will it be enough for Logan to realize that there is somebody out there for him and sex with someone can be more than playing a fantasy? You have to get the book to find out!!

Virgin For The Night will be released November 14, 2014 so mark your calendars and come back to purchase on Amazon!!

*****5 Stars I Loved It!

No comments:

Post a Comment