Sunday, October 5, 2014

Strangers For The Night, Book I

From the Publisher: My name is Logan Steele. I’m devilishly handsome, seriously ripped, well hung, charismatic and highly sexed. Women just can’t resist me. So when I lost my job in the construction industry and was struggling for cash, I decided to put my assets to good use.

By day I’m a private personal fitness trainer. By night I’m a high class gigolo.

Strangers for the Night’ is Camilla Domville's idea of the perfect fantasy. Meeting a hot guy in a bar and going back to his hotel room for a night of unbridled passion, that’s if they even make it to the hotel room before Logan seduces her. Downright raunchy, saucy and hot, Logan's sexcapade with Camilla threatens to be his last, as she's set her sights on him and is determined to be his one and only client moving forwards. But Logan's main mantra is “Never get emotionally attached to your client.”

My Review: Fallowfield has done it again with her eight book For the Night series of short reads. In the first installment, Strangers For The Night, Logan is a devilishly handsome guy, who is putting his good looks to use by offering women one night fantasies. He makes good money and has many returning clients. Since his services are word of mouth, he also has a good number of first time clients as well. This is where Camilla Domville enters the picture.

She is a young, spoiled rich girl who uses Daddy's money to get whatever she wants. And for her birthday, she wants a night with Logan Steele. But since she's used to getting whatever she wants, whenever she wants it, she has devised a plan to end Logan's career so she can keep him for herself. Will her plan work, or will Logan outsmart her? You need to get the book to find out!

Click here to purchase on Amazon!

                                                                   *****5 Stars I Loved It!

No comments:

Post a Comment